Dear visitors of my blog,
The entries in this blog are solely my opinions and perception and should not be taken as an official account unless otherwise stated.
So, if you are not happy and cant accept the facts that i am stating here, please leave.
You neither have the rights to be moody, agitated, get affected at all by the words, become cantakerous and come hunting me down and having some plans to sue me.
As you see, I did not force you to read any of my posts, strain our relations and get pissed off, and neither did i ask you to think bigotedly the way i have.
Do not question my believes, thoughts and my perceptions of you. I have my right to think freely and not be restricted to your sensitive feelings.
To those i've slammed hard with the sacarsm thrown in my previous posts, please forgive me.
I am still trying to tone down and has yet achieved in doing so.
And forgive me for being a tactless cretin, if i ever was.
hah.