
ok...
So Vanessa, Brenda and me are supposed to represent our class to meet the minister of trade, mr somethingsomething, during his visit to SP. heh ((:
School was okay today cuz there's no miss eeeeee!(that bloody monotonous and expressionless chio bu zha bor.. grr) 's, chicken little's or mr. dataaa-tempwate(in his dictionary, it means template)'s class.
phew :D
oh ya.
I am currently distracted and rather irritated with mr. Janson's humongous adam's apple bobbing up and down while he is talking.
:x
I swear it is as huge as a real apple. But on a plus sign,
he is a splendid teacher, hot, humorous and old.
heh.
and i finally bought my lab coat!!!!!!!!
woohoo...
I actually wanted to buy size L cuz i thought it will be as small as a pillow case if i wear M.
But alas, the moment i put on size M, my perception changed immediately.
ehehe...
I looked like a dwaft in a giant's singlet la. :x
Size S was no better than M.
Bloody heck.
The sleeves are way longer than my arms.
Dammit.
Maybe I have shorter-than-normal-length arms?
ahh...
If i do, dont tell me. I dont think I can accept the reality and known to be deform.
choi.
hmmm...
waited for him at mac.
Did some math sums while at it.
ahhh...
Love it ((:
by the way,
sorry ar to those who tagged at my tagbopard for how many million years already but i didnt reply.
sorry sorry.
anw, here's the reply (:
to my gs lao po: eyyyyyyy!!!!! no npap le, then this means i'm going to see you even lesser. boo.. And i've yet to give ur birthday present. kept forgetting to bring it. shit. anw, if anything, ring me up yea? when's the next LUW's date?? hahas
to shah: hey tweety senior! :D i dunno le leis what is currently happening in our unit. ): I think mus has the most updates. and mustaqim!!! update me about the unit if possible. (:
to rizal: hehe... hey mr. part-time boonlayian! :D ehh... sorry ar didnt join you during the day u came for npap. booo... anw, once i got the updates from mustaqim or who ever about the p.o.p, i'll inform you and aishah as soon as possible ((:
to shalene: hehe... ok ok, i update le lar... hehehe
to mus: ehhh... currently, how's our unit huh? i'm kinda worried. ): anw, my life is as per normal. my bf is superb. how's you and diyana? i hope ur relationship is a smooth sailing as the police force's patrol boat :D
err...
i have nothing to say le.
ciao bella :D